The successful applicant will have a proven track record in retail/brands with a strong interest in jewellery and artisan products.
Our new team member will have a keen eye for detail, be enthusiastic, ambitious, creative, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely in a small team.
The role will require working independently within the store at times and directly with customers on a daily basis.
We pride ourselves on having the very best customer service and offer a unique independent shopping experience to everyone who walks into our store and shops with us online.
Key points -
• Ability to work flexibly within a small close knit team
• Working directly with customers in store, via email enquiries and over the phone
• Creative with a keen eye for detail
• Picking and packing e-commerce orders
• Managing and organising stock with our in store inventory system
• Weekend availability is essential
Please email over your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Deadline for applications Monday 17th May with interviews to follow.
Good luck to everyone applying, we look forward to hearing from you!